As many of your know, this weekend we begin an adventure.
From this sunday to next August 25th, we´re going to share our family life with an au-pair. Her name is Kayla and she is from Montreal (Canada).
Obviously, it´s a great opportunity for us and our children to know other culture, to practice or learn English, it depends, and to have a different experience with a Jaime Nicolas and Celia´s older sister.
Our summer will be "normal", but we would like to show Kayla Spain. We´ll visit Barcelona, the Costa Brava, Pamplona , Arrés (if our ama de llaves wants), Roncal and many other places that I´ll tell you.
I´m sure that will be bad moments, and perhaps, we had to change some behaviours, but I´m convinced that next August I´ll can tell you that it has been one of the best summer in our life.
Till that day I keep you updated with the improving of my golf (by the way, wellcome to a new member of this universe), new places to eat, good things to do,...
And know, all the clever people can send me comments with corrections to this text.
4 comentarios:
what a pija family you are....regards to Arantxa
Tradukka.com is a good tool. Isn´t it?
Neither correcciones, nor hostias, your English is cojonudo.
Thanks (viniendo from viene is all an halago)
Publicar un comentario